300x Farm Combo - $4.59 NZ trees & shrubs
Listing is for 300x Mixed Native Shrubs & Trees in Medium Grade 7cm pots, suitable for a strong, tough, fast growing mixed native shelter belt or beautiful native planting.
The pack is made as follows:
- 50x Chatham Island Ake Ake - Olearia traversii - Chatham Island Ake Ake is a very tough and hardy shrubby tree. Being part of the Olearia family Chatham Island Ake Ake is especially suited for a range of tough conditions such as coastal plantings, alpine situations and anywhere that experiences drought and strong wind. It has bright green leaves, with white underside. The new stems are also white giving the overall shrub a bright light colour. The foliage is tough and leathery, ideal for tolerating strong winds. Mature height 5m x width 3m
50x Lacebark - Hoheria populnea - Houhere - A medium sized tree with dark green serrated leaves. This is a very fast growing and tough tree that copes with most situation. Produces masses of white flowers in Summer. Mature Height 7m x Width 3m.
- 25x Pittosporum Ralphii - Fast growing and extremely adaptable shrub that is both ornamental and suitable for shelter hedging or feature. Good form, dense foliage and fragrant flowers make Pittosporums a well loved favorite. Adaptable to a wide range of soil and conditions. Mature height 3-5m
25x Kohuhu - Pittosporum Tenuifolium - Fast growing and extremely adaptable shrub that is both ornamental and suitable for shelter hedging or feature. Good form, dense foliage and fragrant flowers make Pittosporums a well loved favorite. Adaptable to a wide range of soil and conditions. Mature height 3-5m
- 50x NZ Cabbage Tree - Cordyline Australis - A 'must have' NZ Tree with very distincitive strap like leaves, upright in the centre and drooping on the outside, formed into unusual heads on crooked branches. Very hardy native tree suitable for most conditions. Tolerant of wind, full sun and drought, wet/swampy conditions, frost once established. Excellent shelter in windswept, coastal or alpine areas (mix with flaxes). Mature Height 3-5m
- 25x Ribbonwood - Plagianthus Regius - A tall growing column tree with strong upward growth. It has a light airey appearance and forms strong vertical structure. A 'must have' for establishing new native garden, extremely fast growing and particularly useful for quickly establishing shelter. Withstands strong winds, tolerates wide range of conditions. Ideal in shelter belt. Mature Height 10m
25x Needle Leaved Coprosma - Coprosma Rugosa - A tough colourful and interesting alpine shrub with very tangled orange-brown twiggy new growth. Bears blue berries attractive to birds. Can be clipped into an interesting hedge or allowed to grow freely will become a medium sized shrub. Mature Height 2m x Width 1.5m
50x Lemonwood - Pittosporum Eugenoides - Lemonwood - Excellent larger growing shrub with large yellow green leaves. Fast growing and extremely adaptable to a wide range of soil and conditions, making it perfect for quickly establishing shelter. Very attractive to birds. Mature Height up to 5m, but clip at any height.
These are our standard size in 7cm square pots.
See pictures of example plant next to ruler to get an idea of actual size.
* Shipping charge applies (this is 6 cartons for shipping) - see shipping info here
* For immediate despatch only
*only while stocks last
Free local shipping to Balclutha, Kaitangata, Milton, Mosgiel, Brighton, Dunedin, Oamaru, Palmerston, Queenstown, Cromwell, Arrowtown, Wanaka, Alexandra, Te Anau, Gore, Lumsden, Mataura, Winton, Tuatapere Invercargill, Bluff, Edendale, Ohai, Nightcaps, Wyndham, Otautau, Riverton, Wallacetown (urban only, orders over $99)
We Also Recommend