300x Farm Combo - $2.99 NZ trees & shrubs
Listing is for 300x Mixed Native Shrubs & Trees in Medium Grade 7cm pots, suitable for a strong, tough, fast growing mixed native shelter belt or beautiful native planting.
The pack is made as follows:
- 100x Lacebark - Hoheria populnea - Houhere - A medium sized tree with dark green serrated leaves. This is a very fast growing and tough tree that copes with most situation. Produces masses of white flowers in Summer. Mature Height 7m x Width 3m.
- 50x Ribbonwood - Plagianthus Regius - A tall growing column tree with strong upward growth. It has a light airey appearance and forms strong vertical structure. A 'must have' for establishing new native garden, extremely fast growing and particularly useful for quickly establishing shelter. Withstands strong winds, tolerates wide range of conditions. Ideal in shelter belt. Mature Height 10m
- 50x Purple Ake Ake - Dodonea Viscosa Purple- is a stunning NZ native feature tree or hedge. The colour is a deep dark maroon purple. The colour varies depending on climate, soil type and conditions. It seems to thrive in poor conditions, producing some of it's best colouring in poor soil and dry conditions. A beautiful tree. Mature height 7m
- 50x Twiggy Tree Daisy - Olearia lineata dartonii - is an interesting and unusual shrub that is perfectly suited for planting in any challenging climate. Olearias, or 'Tree Daisies' as they are known, are generally suited to windy, coastal, drought prone and alpine locations. This ability to withstand a truly adverse range of conditions make them a wonderful group of trees and shrubs to plant in tough condiitons. Mature Height 5m
50x South Island Toetoe - Cortaderia Richardii - Large growing and distinctive grass that forms a large clump of tough foliage and majestic flower spikes up to 3m tall. Very tough, hardy and fast growing withstanding strong winds, cold conditions, drought and coastal conditions. Height 1.5m x width 1.5m
These are our standard size in 7cm square pots.
See pictures of example plant next to ruler to get an idea of actual size.
* Shipping charge applies (this is 6 cartons for shipping) - see shipping info here
* For immediate despatch only
*only while stocks last
We Also Recommend