50x Low Growing Primo Native Combo
This listing is for 50x low growing, compact NZ Natives suitable for your stunning, low maintenance native garden, because weekends are too short to spend pruning shrubs ;).
The pack is made as follows:
- 10x Snow Totara - Podocarpus nivalis - A tough and hardy spreading low growing alpine shrub with distinctive Totara needle like leaves. Prefers sunny rock garden conditions where it can sprawl. Ideal for dry and alpine conditions, amazing mass planted. Mature Height 1m x Width 1.5m.
- 10x Leptinella Platts Black - A hardy vigourous ground cover with beautiful dark coloured fern like foliage and low creeping habit. Tolerant of a wide range of conditions, including dry, windy, shady postions. Interesting no-mow lawn alternative. Mature Height 5cm x Width 1m
- 10x Small Bush Daisy - Olearia nummularifolia Olearia Nummularifolia - A very different tree daisy that dense twiggy growth and small spoon shaped yellowish green leaves, with buff undersides. It is a tough subalpine shrub, happy in dry open situations, perfect for an interesting low maintenance tough hedge. Mature h 1.5 m x w 1m
- 10x Hebe Topiaria - Compact ball shaped shrub that remains very tidy without pruning. Very bushy with small glaucous leaves and white flowers in early summer. Great hedging. Height 80cm x width 80cm
- Hebe Townsonii - An erect, evergreen smaller growing shrub. The leaves are light green, narrow and spear-shaped. The flowers are pale lilac, fading to white, summer. A hardy hebe abl to withstand most conditions. Mature Height 80cm x Width 80cm.
This pack is made up of standard size plants in 7cm square pots and large size in supertubes. See pictures of example plants for sale next to the ruler to get an idea of actual size.
* Shipping charge applies (1 carton) - see shipping info here
* Free shipping vouchers and other offers do not apply
* Save price indicates savings over purchasing individually
* For immediate despatch only
*only while stocks last
We Also Recommend