100x Low Growing Combo - standard grade
This listing is for 100x low growing, compact NZ Natives suitable for your stunning, low maintenance native garden.
The pack is made as follows:20x Coprosma Red Rock - This divaricating native plant with small needle-like orange-red foliage, is found naturally near coastlines throughout N.Z. Mature Height 60cm x Width 1.5m
- 20x Coprosma Roys Red - Richly coloured evergreen shrub with rich bronze-red foliage that provides all year round colour. Strong hardy grower withstanding a wide range of conditions including heat, drought and coastal situations. Trim and shape as required, makes excellent coloured box or small hedge or border. Mature Height 80cm x width 80cm
- 20x - Corokia Blackberry & Lime - Hardy shrub with fine branches and small lime/dark brown leaves . Slender and compact. Hardy. Mature Height 1.5m x Width 1m
- 20x Coprosma Kirkii - A hardy strong growing sprawling ground cover shrub that is very tolerant of a wide range of conditions, including drought and cold. Being a strong grower it is useful to cover a large area. Berries very attractive to birds. Mature Height 50cm x Width 1m
- 20x Euphorbia Glauca - An interesting and different coastal plant with a wide creeping habit. Colour varies from pastel green to vivid blue-grey foliage. The species is now in serious decline due to coastal development and weed competition. Mature Height 40cm x Width 1.5m
- 20x Brachyglottis Sunshine - A bushy, spreading, evergreen shrub. The interesting leaves are light green above, white below, give the bush a distinctive white colour. Produces Masses of yellow daisy flowers in summer. Suitable for clipping or hedging. Very hardy tolerating extreme cold, dry, alpine and coastal conditions. Mature Height 80cm x Width 1.2m.
We Also Recommend