150x Lifestyle Block Combo - Large grade
Listing is for 150x NZ Native trees and shrubs in large grade 9cm pots or supertubes suitable for fast growing native shelter in most conditions. Plant as a tough and colourful mixed native shelter belt, screen or shrubbery.
The pack is made as follows:
- 30x Corokia Yellow Wonder - Attractive medium sized colourful shrub with dark green coloured leaves and silvery undersides, contrasting with dark stems. Outstanding colour. Bears masses of yellow berries very attractive to birds. Hardy, withstanding most conditions. Suitable screen, shelter, hedge or feature. Mature height 2 - 3m
- 30x Broadleaf - Griselinea littoralis - Large growing and extremely hardy dense shelter. Lush dark green foliage and large leaves make this a very desirable shelter or hedge native. Will tolerate extreme conditions. Low Maintenance. Mature Height 3-5m (But clip at any height)
- 30x Cabbage Tree - Cordyline australis - A 'must have' NZ Tree with very distincitive strap like leaves, upright in the centre and drooping on the outside, formed into unusual heads on crooked branches. Very hardy native tree suitable for most conditions. Tolerant of wind, full sun and drought, wet/swampy conditions, frost once established. Excellent shelter in windswept, coastal or alpine areas (mix with flaxes). Mature Height 3-5m
- 30x Miki Miki - Coprosma linearfolia - A small vigourous bushy shrub with interesting elongated leaves, with a bronze hue. It produces berries throughout summer making it very attractive to native birds. Tolerant of alpine and cold conditions. Mature height 3m.
- 30x Twiggy Tree Daisy - Olearia solandrii - A nice shrub with small green-yellow leaves. It is good for fast-growing shelter and hedging in dry situations or exposed windy sites. Produces masses of small white flowers in late summer which have a vanilla scent. Very hardy. Mature Height 3m x Width 2m
Free Shipping Combo
We Also Recommend