Combo - Alpine x 25
Listing is for 25x NZ Alpine Native trees and shrubs suitable for alpine areas.
The pack is made as follows:
- 5x Nothofagus Solandri - Black Beech - A large growing tree with smooth deep green oval leaves and a somewhat tiered appearance, Very hardy being tolerant of cold, snow, and winds. Amazing feature or shelter. Mature Height 10m
- 5x Corokia Buddleoides - This is an interesting Corokia with long and slender green leaves which are silvery grey underneath. It produces masses of yellow flowers followed by berries. Corokia buddleioides is the only Corokia for the semi-shade. Mature Height 2m, but clip at any height for hedge.
- 5x Grisilinea Twilight - Red stemmed Broadleaf - Large growing and extremely hardy dense shelter. Lush dark green foliage and large leaves with interesting contrasting red stems make this a very desirable shelter or hedge native. Will tolerate extreme conditions. Low Maintenance. Mature Height 3-5m
- 5x Nothofagus Fusca - Red Beech - A slow growing tree with red flushed leaves and a somewhat tiered appearance, very hardy being tolerant of cold, snow, and winds. Amazing feature. Winter cold brings out red colouring. This becomes very big when mature but as it grows slowly it can be easily managed to remain small in the garden
- 5x Pittosporum Tenuifolium - Kohuhu or Black Matipo - Fast growing and extremely adaptable shrub that is both ornamental and suitable for shelter hedging or feature. Good form, dense foliage and fragrant flowers make Pittosporums a well loved favorite. Adaptable to a wide range of soil and conditions. Mature height 3-5m
We Also Recommend