50x Super Tough NZ Shrubs - standard grade
These will survive harsh conditions, particularly alpine, coastal, dry. windy or cold areas. Plant as a tough and colourful mixed native shelter belt, screen or shrubbery.
The pack is made as follows:
- 10x Brachyglottis sunshine - A bushy, spreading, evergreen shrub. The interesting leaves are light green above, white below, give the bush a distinctive white colour. Produces Masses of yellow daisy flowers in summer. Suitable for clipping or hedging. Very hardy tolerating extreme cold, dry, alpine and coastal conditions. Mature Height 80cm x Width 1.2m.
- 10x Coprosma Lobster - A tough and interesting alpine shrub with very tangled bronze-orange growth. Bears berries attractive to birds. Can be clipped into an interesting hedge or allowed to grow freely will become a medium sized shrub. Mature Height 2-3m
- 10x Olearia Haastii - an upright, bushy, evergreen smallish shrub with dark green, shiny, leathery leaves. Flower heads of white daisy flowers, summer. Olearia × haastii is rare natural hybrid that occurs in alpine South Island. It is regarded as one of the hardiest Olearias. Mature Height 1.5m x Width 1m
- 10x Corokia Sunsplash - An odd shrub with a wispy look, small, elongated leaves are variegated with sage green, yellow, silver and pink provide a glowing golden look from a distance. Branches are composed of wiry, twisty, slightly contorted stems that look great in a vase! Plant up against a wall where its unusual texture can be appreciated. Makes a great hedge or screen where colour and brightness are required. Evergreen, small yellow flowers in spring, sun to light shade, well drained soil, average water, good in pot. Mature Height 2m x Width 2m.
- 10x Corokia Jaxon - Smaller growing, silver-dark green leaves, yellow star shaped flowers and red berries. Compact lovely shrub Mature height 1.5m.
See pictures of example plant next to ruler to get an idea of actual size.
Free Shipping Combo
We Also Recommend