30x Clearance Shrub Combo - Colourful, Big, Cheap!
30x clearance NZ Native shrubs. They are big but mishapen seconds or perhaps large ones that have outgrown there pots. They will make a stunning native garden, hedge, shrubbery or screen.
This pack is made up as follows:
- 5x Corokia Frosted Chocolate - Attractive medium sized colourful shrub with chocolate coloured leaves and silvery undersides, contrasting with dark stems. Outstand colour. Bears berries attractive to birds. Hardy, withstanding most conditions. Suitable screen, shelter, hedge or feature. Mature height 2.5m
- 5x Corokia Geentys Green - A Corokia selection with pale green foliage, set against silvery stems. It has dense and compact growth making it very suitbable for hedges, borders and screening. It is very tough withstanding strong winds, cold and dry conditions. Produces yellow star shaped flowers and berries for the birds. Mature Height 2m x Width 1m (but clip at any height). (7cm pots)
- 10x Pittosporum Tenuifolium - Kohuhu or Black Matipo - Fast growing and extremely adaptable shrub that is both ornamental and suitable for shelter hedging or feature. Good form, dense foliage and fragrant flowers make Pittosporums a well loved favorite. Adaptable to a wide range of soil and conditions. Mature height 3-5m (7cm pots)
- 5x Chatham Island Ake Ake - Olearia Traversii - is a very tough and hardy shrubby tree. Being part of the Olearia family Chatham Island Ake Ake is especially suited for a range of tough conditions such as coastal plantings, alpine situations and anywhere that experiences drought and strong wind.
- 5x Halls Totara - Podocarpus Hallii - Mountain Totara - Totara grows into a grand forst tree, and is considered one of New Zealands most treasured trees, it is very sacred to maori. Mountain totara is a much hardier, smaller growing version giving it a special place in New Zealand gardens. Mountain Totara is very hardy to cold climates and dry conditions. Use as a feature tree, for shelter or can be clipped to form a beautiful very low maintenance hedge. Mature Height 10m (in garden).
BIG! We grow very big plants for the pot size. This is fine as natives don't mind this and will bolt away fast once planted. Ensure plenty of water when planted. A great opportunity to grab super big, healthy chunky plants at a tiny price and very reasonable shipping.
See pictures of example plants for sale next to the ruler to get an idea of actual size.
* Shipping charge applies (this is 1 carton for shipping) - see shipping info here
*This may be problematic for rural shipping, if you can supply an urban address this will be more reliable.
* Free shipping vouchers and other offers do not apply
* Save price indicates savings over purchasing individually
* For immediate despatch only
*only while stocks last
We Also Recommend