50x Clearance Shrub Combo - $3.99 each - Tough, Big, Cheap
50x clearance NZ Native shrubs. They are well grown plants surplus to requirements. They will make a stunning native garden, hedge, shrubbery, or shelter belt and are tough enough to survive most conditions.
This pack is made up as follows:
- 10x Mingi Mingi - Coprosma Crassifolium - An interesting twisted coprosma with stiff bushy twiggy growth, small leaves, interlacing branches, and reddish brown colouring. Produces berries making it very attactive to native birds. Very tough and suitable for harsh conditions including alpine, coastal, windy and dry. Mature Height 2m.
- 10x Cabbage Tree - Cordyline Australis - A 'must have' NZ Tree with very distincitive strap like leaves, upright in the centre and drooping on the outside, formed into unusual heads on crooked branches. Very hardy native tree suitable for most conditions. Tolerant of wind, full sun and drought, wet/swampy conditions, frost once established. Excellent shelter in windswept, coastal or alpine areas (mix with flaxes). Mature Height 3-5m
- 10x Coprosma Rotundifolia - Interesting divaricating shrub with small round leaves, and reddish new growth. Good for hedging. Has red berries which is food for native birds. Mature Height 2 m x width 1m, but trim at any height for hedge.
- 10x Kohuhu - Pittosporum tenuifolium - Black Matipo - Fast growing and extremely adaptable shrub that is both ornamental and suitable for shelter hedging or feature. Good form, dense foliage and fragrant flowers make Pittosporums a well loved favorite. Adaptable to a wide range of soil and conditions. Mature height 3-5m. Note the Kohuhu are bent and mishapen seconds - good solid healthy plants.
- 10x Karamu - Coprosma Robusta - A hardy and fast growing shrub. Has large deep green oblong leaves and produces orange berries which are very attractive to native birds. Excellent for establishment and revegetation projects, especially hardy and fast growing in coastal and tough situations. Very attractive to birds, great for feeding native birds, and excellent for chicken to graze on. Mature Height 3m x Width 1.5m - Note the Karamu are bent and mishapen seconds - good solid healthy plants.
These are our standard size in 5-7cm square pots.
See pictures of example plant next to ruler to get an idea of actual size.
* Shipping charge applies (this is 1 carton for shipping) - see shipping info here
* Free shipping vouchers and other offers do not apply
* Save price indicates savings over purchasing individually
* For immediate despatch only
*only while stocks last
We Also Recommend