300x Farm Combo - $3.99 NZ trees & shrubs
Listing is for 300x Mixed Native Shrubs & Trees in Medium Grade 7cm pots, suitable for a strong, tough, fast growing mixed native shelter belt or beautiful native planting.
The pack is made as follows:
- 50x Scented Tree Daisy - Olearea Odorata - - Small native shrub with itneresting interlacing divaricating branches. It has small light green leaves and produces masses of white, highly scented, daisy flowers. Very tough withstanding win, drought, alpine or coastal conditions. Mature height 2m x w 2m
50x Lemonwood - Pittosporum Eugenoides - Excellent larger growing shrub with large yellow green leaves. Fast growing and extremely adaptable to a wide range of soil and conditions, making it perfect for quickly establishing shelter. Very attractive to birds. Mature Height up to 5m, but clip at any height.
- 50x Golden Tree Daisy - Olearia Solandri - A nice shrub with small green-yellow leaves. It is good for fast-growing shelter and hedging in dry situations or exposed windy sites. Produces masses of small white flowers in late summer which have a vanilla scent. Very hardy. Mature Height 3m x Width 2m
- 50x Kunzea Ericoides - Tea Tree - Kanuka - A slender fast growing scrubby tree that thrives in hard conditions, is light and airy and produces masses of flowers. Grows tall slender and erect making it suitable for fast growing shelter or establishment plantings. The long strips of loose, papery bark give it a gnarled old and interesting look. It has very small leaves that feel soft and silky when young giving it a very light appearance. Masses of small white flowers appear from September to February putting on a spectacular show and brightening up the shelter belt or home garden. Mature Height 4-5m.
- 50x Pittosporum Tenuifolium - Kohuhu or Black Matipo - Fast growing and extremely adaptable shrub that is both ornamental and suitable for shelter hedging or feature. Good form, dense foliage and fragrant flowers make Pittosporums a well loved favorite. Adaptable to a wide range of soil and conditions. Mature height 3-5m (but clip at any height) Plant 80cm - 1m apart for hedging or 1.5-3m apart for shelter belt.
- 50x Ribbonwood - Plagianthus Regius - A tall growing column tree with strong upward growth. It has a light airey appearance and forms strong vertical structure. A 'must have' for establishing new native garden, extremely fast growing and particularly useful for quickly establishing shelter. Withstands strong winds, tolerates wide range of conditions. Ideal in shelter belt. Mature Height 10m
These are our standard size in 7cm square pots.
See pictures of example plant next to ruler to get an idea of actual size.
* Shipping charge applies (this is 6 cartons for shipping) - see shipping info here
* For immediate despatch only
*only while stocks last
We Also Recommend