100x Low Growing Combo - Large Grade
Listing is for 100x low growing, compact NZ Natives in 9cm pots suitable for your stunning, low maintenance native garden.
This pack is made up as follows:
- 20x Corokia Renegade - remium Corokia variety with very fine branches and fine small foliage. Very interesting dark colouring ranging from silver to dark purple. Mature Height 1.5m x Width 50cm.
- 20x Olearia Haastii - an upright, bushy, evergreen smallish shrub with dark green, shiny, leathery leaves. Flower heads of white daisy flowers, summer. Olearia × haastii is rare natural hybrid that occurs in alpine South Island. It is regarded as one of the hardiest Olearias. Mature Height 1.5m x Width 1m
- 20x Coprosma Roys Red - Richly coloured evergreen shrub with rich bronze-red foliage that provides all year round colour. Strong hardy grower withstanding a wide range of conditions including heat, drought and coastal situations. Trim and shape as required, makes excellent coloured box or small hedge or border. Mature Height 80cm x width 80cm
- 20x Olearia Nummularfolia - A very different tree daisy that dense twiggy growth and small spoon shaped yellowish green leaves, with buff undersides. It is a tough subalpine shrub, happy in dry open situations, perfect for an interesting low maintenance tough hedge. Mature h 1.5 m x w 1m
- 20x Hebe Albicans Recurva - Low growing and interesting NZ flowering shrub. One of the best hebes with blue green leaves, very tight and compact form and masses of white/pink flowers summer -autumn. Mature Height 70cm x Width 80cm.
We Also Recommend