100x Very Low Growing Combo - Large Grade
Listing is for 100x very low growing NZ natives in 9cm pots suitable for planting almost anywhere. These will survive harsh conditions, particularly alpine, coastal, dry. windy or cold areas.
This pack is made up as follows:
- 20x Coprosma Taiko - Popular hardy ground cover shrub with trailing branches that form a dense shrubby ground cover. It has blue berries in Autumn. Mature Height 50cm x Width 1.5m.
- 20x Euphorbia Glauca - An interesting and different coastal plant with a wide creeping habit. Colour varies from pastel green to vivid blue-grey foliage. The species is now in serious decline due to coastal development and weed competition. Mature Height 40cm x Width 1.5m
- 20x Coprosma Kirkii - A hardy strong growing sprawling ground cover shrub that is very tolerant of a wide range of conditions, including drought and cold. Being a strong grower it is useful to cover a large area. Berries very attractive to birds. Mature Height 50cm x Width 1m
- 20x Pimela Urvilieana - Hardy coastal groundcover with compact tiny pointed blue grey foliage and white starry flowers. Hardy. Mature Height 15cm x Width 50cm
- 20x Acyphylla Diefenbachii - ery handsome NZ native, endemic to the Chatham Islands. Has fine fern like foliage bearing masses of yellow flowers late summer. Best grown in full sun to semi-shade and requires good drainage. Rarely seen in cultivation. Hardy. Evergreen. Mature height 50 cm x width 70cm.
We Also Recommend