100x Coastal Combo - standard grade
This listing is for 100x well grown NZ Natives suitable for a mixed farm or lifestyle block shelter belt.
- 20x Pittosporum Tenuifolium - Fast growing and extremely adaptable shrub that is both ornamental and suitable for shelter hedging or feature. Mature height 3-5m
- 20x Olearia Dartonii - Interesting Plume like branches with fine needle like leaves. Trims well for fast hedge or shelter. Fragrant white flowers. Tolerant of drought, cold and exposure. Mature height 2m
- 20x Chatham Island Ake Ake - Olearia Traversii - Tolerant of very dry conditions, and interesting colour make this an essential for dry or coastal gardens. Mature Height 4m.
- 20x Fragrant Ribbonwood - forms a spreading deciduous bushy shrub that grows very fast and is tough enough to grow virtually any where in New Zealand. Mature height 3m x width 3m
- 20x Coprosma Roys Red - Richly coloured evergreen shrub with rich bronze-red foliage that provides all year round colour. Strong hardy grower withstanding a wide range of conditions including heat, drought and coastal situations. Trim and shape as required, makes excellent coloured box or small hedge or border. Mature Height 80cm x width 80cm
We have chosen these plants for their ability to withstand most conditions, grow quickly and provide excellent shelter. If this mix doesn't suit you we can customise for you. Happy to customise for your local area
Free Shipping Combo
We Also Recommend
100x Low Growing Combo - standard grade
5 Varieties low growing natives