25x Very Low Growing Combo - Large Grade
Listing is for 50x very low growing NZ natives in 9cm pots suitable for planting almost anywhere. These will survive harsh conditions, particularly alpine, coastal, dry. windy or cold areas.
This pack is made up as follows:
- 5x Euphorbia Glauca - An interesting and different coastal plant with a wide creeping habit. Colour varies from pastel green to vivid blue-grey foliage. The species is now in serious decline due to coastal development and weed competition. Mature Height 40cm x Width 1.5m
- 5x Coprosma Kirkii - A hardy strong growing sprawling ground cover shrub that is very tolerant of a wide range of conditions, including drought and cold. Being a strong grower it is useful to cover a large area. Berries very attractive to birds. Mature Height 50cm x Width 1m
- 5x Pimelea Urvilieana - Hardy coastal groundcover with compact tiny pointed blue grey foliage and white starry flowers. Hardy. Mature Height 15cm x Width 50cm
- 5x Acyphylla Diefenbachii - ery handsome NZ native, endemic to the Chatham Islands. Has fine fern like foliage bearing masses of yellow flowers late summer. Best grown in full sun to semi-shade and requires good drainage. Rarely seen in cultivation. Hardy. Evergreen. Mature height 50 cm x width 70cm.
- 5x Corposma Red Rock - This divaricating native plant with small needle-like orange-red foliage, is found naturally near coastlines throughout N.Z. The colour intensifies with colder temperatures. An excellent groundcover plant for hot, dry conditioins, on banks or as underplanting. Mature Height 60cm x Width 1.5m
We Also Recommend