100x Coastal Combo - Large grade
Listing is for 100x Mixed Native Shrubs & Trees in large grade 9cm pots, suitable for a strong, tough, fast growing mixed native shelter belt or beautiful native planting. Enough for a shelter belt 150 m long planted at approx 3m spacings.
The pack is made as follows:
- 20x Grisilinea Littoralis - Broadleaf - Large growing and extremely hardy dense shelter. Lush dark green foliage and large leaves make this a very desirable shelter or hedge native. Will tolerate extreme conditions. Low Maintenance. Mature Height 3-5m
- 20x Cordyline Australis - NZ Cabbage Tree - A 'must have' NZ Tree with very distincitive strap like leaves, upright in the centre and drooping on the outside, formed into unusual heads on crooked branches. Very hardy native tree suitable for most conditions. Mature Height 3-5m
- 20x Chatham Island Ake Ake - Olearia Traversii - is a very tough and hardy shrubby tree. Being part of the Olearia family Chatham Island Ake Ake is especially suited for a range of tough conditions such as coastal plantings, alpine situations and anywhere that experiences drought and strong wind. Mature height 7m x width 4m
- 20x Mingi Mingi - Coprosma Crassifolia - An interesting twisted coprosma with stiff bushy twiggy growth, small leaves, interlacing branches, and reddish brown colouring. Produces berries making it very attactive to native birds. Very tough and suitable for harsh conditions including alpine, coastal, windy and dry. Mature Height 2m.
- 20x Corokia Galaxy - Premium Corokia variety with open sparse branches .and small silvery leaves. The dark branches constrasting with silvery leaves and opne growth habit makes this a very interesting plant. Very tough so excellent in coastal, dry or frosty areas. Hard conditions will enhance colour. Produces masses of yellow starry flowers in summer. Mature Height 1.5m x Width 1m.
The photo next to the ruler shows an example of the plant for sale (cm's) to give an idea of the size.
We Also Recommend