25x Coastal Combo - Large grade
Listing is for 25x Mixed Native Shrubs & Trees in large grade 9cm pots, suitable for a strong, tough, fast growing mixed native shelter belt or beautiful native planting. Enough for a shelter belt 150 m long planted at approx 3m spacings.
The pack is made as follows:
- 5x Grisilinea Littoralis - Broadleaf - Large growing and extremely hardy dense shelter. Lush dark green foliage and large leaves make this a very desirable shelter or hedge native. Will tolerate extreme conditions. Low Maintenance. Mature Height 3-5m
- 5x Corokia Macrocarpa - Chatham Island Corokia - A very tough Corokia from Chatham Islands. Larger green leaves with silvery undersides. Bear masses of yellow star shaped flowers, and orange berries that attract birds. Suitable for clipping and hedging. Withstands strong winds, and coastal conditions. Mature height 3m x Width 1.5m
- 5x Cordyline Australis - NZ Cabbage Tree - A 'must have' NZ Tree with very distincitive strap like leaves, upright in the centre and drooping on the outside, formed into unusual heads on crooked branches. Very hardy native tree suitable for most conditions. Mature Height 3-5m
- 5x Astelia Chathamica - Silver Spear - A strong architectural plant with large sword shaped upright silver leaves and clumping habit. Bears masses of orange berries in autumn, attractive to birds. Height 1.5m
- 5x Olearia Traversii - is a very tough and hardy shrubby tree. Being part of the Olearia family Chatham Island Ake Ake is especially suited for a range of tough conditions such as coastal plantings, alpine situations and anywhere that experiences drought and strong wind. Mature height 7m x width 4m
The photo next to the ruler shows an example of the plant for sale (cm's) to give an idea of the size.
We Also Recommend