Flax & Friends Combo x 30 - Premium XL
This listing is for 30x NZ Natives in 1.5Lcm Pots. Flax & Similar plants with sword shaped leaves, stunning when planted en mass, for brilliant visual effect. Ideal dry, cold, coastal conditions or something special around the farm.
- 6x Phormium Cookianum Green - Mountain Flax - A beautiful medium growing flax with drooping habit and lush green foliage. Large dramatic flower heads add interest and attract birds. Very tough and hardy suitable for farm shelter, alpine, cold, coastal, and windy conditions. Height 1.2m x width 1.5 m
- 6x Phormium Pink Panther - This flax has a slightly arching form and is a medium grower. Leaves have candy pink centers with darker reddish bronze margins. Plant in full sun to light shade. Can tolerate fairly dry conditions (coastal) but looks best with occasional to regular irrigation. Hardy. Mature Height 80cm x Width 80cm.
- 6x Phormium Black Rage - An excellent selection of flax with a bold upright habit and purple-black foliage interspersed with dark purple green leaves giving the clump interesting texture. It keeps it's colour well as the plant matures and colour intensifies in winter. It prefers a dry exposed situation. Mature 80cm x 80cm.
- 6x Astelia Fragrans - Perching or Bush Lily - An elegant open weeping flax like plant with large sword shaped dark green leaves overlaid with a silvery sheen and reddish midribs. Bears berries in autumn, attractive to birds. Excellent filler for larger space. Tough and hardy suitable for sunny or shady situations. Height 1m x Width 1.5m
- 3x Phormium Golden Ray - One of the most stunning of the golden flaxes with strong upright form and vibrant gold colouring. Fast growing and tolerant of a range of conditions. Mature 1.2m x 1m.
- 3x Phormium Rainbow Queen - This flax has Long broad leaves with purple centers and a small pink trim along the edge. Height 1.2m x 1m
See pictures of plant for sale next to ruler to get an idea of actual size.
Free Shipping Combo
Shipping for XL grade plants:
Ships up to 9 per carton - please see Shipping Info
Rural Shipping (less than 100): Orders of less than 100 XL grade plants will be left at your nearest rural drop point, or shipped to your nearest Fastway depot. We recommend organising shipment to an urban address such as friend or workplace etc.
We Also Recommend
Premium XL - 1.6m tall
|1 plant (XL)||2250|
|5 plants (XL)||11250|
|9 plants (XL)||18000|
Premium XL - 50cm tall