XL - 60x Bird Lovers Combo - Premium XL
Listing is for 60x Premium XL grade NZ Natives suitable for planting in most situations to attract, feed, enhance and provide habitat for native bird life.
The pack is made as follows:
- 10x Aristotelia Serrata - Wineberry - Mako Mako - Attractive red tinted semi-deciduous foliage and pink flowers (spring). Very fast growing tree that makes an excellent establishment plant. Withstands most conditions including wind and cold. Mature height 8m.
- 10x Hoheria Populnea - Lacebark or Houhere - A medium sized tree with dark green serrated leaves. This is a very fast growing and tough tree that copes with most situation. Produces masses of white flowers in Summer. Mature Height 7m x Width 3m.
- 10x Pittosporum Tenuifolium - Kohuhu or Black Matipo - Fast growing and extremely adaptable shrub that is both ornamental and suitable for shelter hedging or feature. Good form, dense foliage and fragrant flowers make Pittosporums a well loved favorite. Adaptable to a wide range of soil and conditions. Mature height 3-5m (but clip at any height) Plant 80cm - 1m apart for hedging or 1.5-3m apart for shelter belt.
- 10x Corokia Frosted Chocolate - Attractive medium sized colourful shrub with chocolate coloured leaves and silvery undersides, contrasting with dark stems. Outstand colour. Bears berries attractive to birds. Hardy, withstanding most conditions. Suitable screen, shelter, hedge or feature. Mature height 1.5m
- 10x Sophora Tetraptera - Kowhai - A popular medium growing stunning feature tree. It is famous for its coverings of bright yellow flowers in summer that are attractive to birds. Mature Height 5-7m
- 10x Coprosma Greyii - A tough colourful and interesting alpine shrub with grey green foliage, and an interesting angular growth form. Bears berries attractive to birds. Can be clipped into an interesting hedge or allowed to grow freely will become a dense medium sized shrub. Withstands harsh conditions, poor soil, wind and dry conditions. Mature Height 2m x Width 2m
Some substitutions are ok (might vary price slightly).
Shipping for XL grade plants:
Ships up to 9 per carton - please see Shipping Info
Rural Shipping (less than 100): Orders of less than 100 XL grade plants will be left at your nearest rural drop point, or shipped to your nearest Fastway depot. We recommend organising shipment to an urban address such as friend or workplace etc.
Note: "Save Price" is amount saved by purchasing as a combo rather than purchasing individually.
We Also Recommend
100x Low Growing Combo - standard grade
5 Varieties low growing natives