100x Shelter Combo - just $3.99 each
Support your selected organisation by purchasing this pack and they receive a cash rebate!
Listing is for 100x NZ Native trees and shrubs in medium grade 5-7cm pots suitable for fast growing native shelter in most conditions. Plant as a tough and colourful mixed native shelter belt, screen or shrubbery.
The pack is made as follows:
- 20x Ribbonwood - Plagianthus Regius - A tall growing column tree with strong upward growth. It has a light airey appearance and forms strong vertical structure. A 'must have' for establishing new native garden, extremely fast growing and particularly useful for quickly establishing shelter. Withstands strong winds, tolerates wide range of conditions. Ideal in shelter belt. Mature Height 10m
- 20x Lemonwood - Pittosporum Eugenoides - Excellent larger growing shrub with large yellow green leaves. Fast growing and extremely adaptable to a wide range of soil and conditions, making it perfect for quickly establishing shelter. Very attractive to birds. Mature Height up to 5m, but clip at any height.
- 20x Golden Tree Daisy - Olearia Solandri - A nice shrub with small green-yellow leaves. It is good for fast-growing shelter and hedging in dry situations or exposed windy sites. Produces masses of small white flowers in late summer which have a vanilla scent. Very hardy. Mature Height 3m x Width 2m
- 20x Kunzea Ericoides - Tea Tree - Kanuka - A slender fast growing scrubby tree that thrives in hard conditions, is light and airy and produces masses of flowers. Grows tall slender and erect making it suitable for fast growing shelter or establishment plantings. The long strips of loose, papery bark give it a gnarled old and interesting look. It has very small leaves that feel soft and silky when young giving it a very light appearance. Masses of small white flowers appear from September to February putting on a spectacular show and brightening up the shelter belt or home garden. Mature Height 4-5m.
- 20x Pittosporum Tenuifolium - Kohuhu or Black Matipo - Fast growing and extremely adaptable shrub that is both ornamental and suitable for shelter hedging or feature. Good form, dense foliage and fragrant flowers make Pittosporums a well loved favorite. Adaptable to a wide range of soil and conditions. Mature height 3-5m (but clip at any height) Plant 80cm - 1m apart for hedging or 1.5-3m apart for shelter belt.
These are our standard size in 7cm square pots.
* Checkout with Credit Card or Bank Transfer (No Farmlands or Afterpay on fundraisers)
* Delivery date approximately 22 September, delivered to Clubrooms - order cut off 15 September
* We will endeavour to fulfill packs exactly as listed, however if items cannot be fulfilled we may substitute particular plants for other similar plants that will be suitable for the combo
*Unless stated otherwise orders will be delivered to your organisation on delivery days as indicated. For family and friends further afield it is fine to have orders delivered directly but please email this request to email@example.com otherwise your order will be included in the bulk order to the selected organisation.
We Also Recommend