Waterway Combo x 100
The pack is made as follows:
- 10x NZ Flax - Phormium cookianum (XL Size - 90cm tall) - A beautiful medium growing flax with drooping habit and lush green foliage. Large dramatic flower heads add interest and attract birds. Very tough and hardy and very suitable for riparian margins. Height 1.2m x width 1.5 m
- 10x Mingi Mingi - Coprosma Propinqua (Supertube - 100cm tall) - Stiff bushy shrub, with very small leaves, and interesting divaricating interlacing dark branches. Produces masses of blue/white berries that are very attactive to birds. Very tough withstanding strong winds, cold conditions, coastal and alpine. Height 2m x Width 80cm
- 10x Cabbage Tree - Cordyline Australis (Supertube - 80cm tall) - A 'must have' NZ Tree with very distincitive strap like leaves, upright in the centre and drooping on the outside, formed into unusual heads on crooked branches. Very hardy native tree suitable for most conditions. Mature Height 3-5m
- 10x Manuka - Leptospermum Scoparium - A very tough yet beautiful Manuka that has an amazing fragrance and masses of white flowers. Able to withstand most conditions and very easy care. An excellent garden plant often used for screening and hedging. Mature Height 3-4m
- 10x Lemonwood - Pittosporum eugenoides (standard size - 50cm tall) - Excellent larger growing shrub with large yellow green leaves. Fast growing and extremely adaptable to a wide range of soil and conditions, making it perfect for quickly establishing shelter. Very attractive to birds. Mature Height up to 5m, but clip at any height.
- 15x NZ Rush - Juncus edgareie (standard size - 50cm tall) - A common rush throughout New Zealand which thrive in damp or swampy situations. It is found in lowland to montane damp pasture,wet hollows, river and lake margins. It forms tight clumps with bright green stems and is the commonest native rush. It is useful for wet areas and revegetation of wetlands, around ponds and waterways. Mature height 1m x width 60cm.
- 20x Sedge - Carex Solandri (large size - 50cm tall) - Carex solandri - Sedge grass with drooping fresh green leaves forming gold-green tinged tufts. It naturally grows from coastal to mountain areas. Often found in natural riparian areas and riversides. It prefers damp shade and it is widely used for revegetation and restoration planting. Mature Height 50cm x Width 50cm.
- 15x Toe Toe - Cortaderia richardii (large size - 60cm tall) - South Island Toetoe - Large growing and distinctive grass that forms a large clump of tough foliage and majestic flower spikes up to 3m tall. Very tough, hardy and fast growing withstanding strong winds, cold conditions, drought and coastal conditions. Height 1.5m x width 1.5m
This pack is suitable for streams, river sides, duck ponds, estuary plantings and in fact around any waterway or wet marshy position.
See pictures of example plants for sale and the patch of plants to get an idea of actual size.
* Shipping charge applies (this is 3 cartons for shipping) - see shipping info here
* Free shipping vouchers and other offers do not apply
* Save price indicates savings over purchasing individually
* For immediate despatch only
*only while stocks last
Standard = 5cm or 7cm pot
Large = 9cm pot or supertube
XL = 1litre pot
We Also Recommend