100x Tough Combo - standard grade
These will survive harsh conditions, particularly alpine, coastal, dry. windy or cold areas. Plant as a tough and colourful mixed native shelter belt, screen or shrubbery.
The pack is made as follows:
- 10x Kohuhu - Pittosproum Tenuifolium - Fast growing and extremely adaptable shrub that is both ornamental and suitable for shelter hedging or feature. Mature height 3-5m
- 10x Fragrant Ribbonwood - Plagianthus Divaricatus - Dense and twiggy growth, with small dark green leaves. Height 2m x Width 1m.
- 10x Olearia Dartonii - Interesting Plume like branches with fine needle like leaves. Mature height 2m
- 10x Corokia Bronze Knight - Hardy shrub with dark green/bronze foliage, deepening in winter. Excellent as hedge or single plant in coastal, dry or frosty areas. Yellow starry flowers in summer and abundant red berries in autumn. Slender and compact. Hardy. Mature Height 2m x Width 2m
- 10x Corokia Marcocarpa - Chatham Island Korokia - A very tough Corokia from Chatham Islands. Larger green leaves with silvery undersides. Bear masses of yellow star shaped flowers, and orange berries that attract birds. Suitable for clipping and hedging. Withstands strong winds, and coastal conditions. Mature height 3m x Width 1.5m
We Also Recommend
100x Low Growing Combo - standard grade
5 Varieties low growing natives